Friday, September 10, 2010

Star Trek

One of the classes are I am taking this semester is British Literature and it has quickly become my favorite class. I have very much enjoyed reading William Wordsworth. My favorite poem by him so far as been We Are Seven and if you haven't read it I strongly suggest you look it up.

Anyway, I was on my way to school with my mom when I was trying to explain the things I had been reading in this class. However I think she was only half listening because when I said "We Are Seven" she exclaims "Like in Star Trek?? Like the borg??"

After I got laughing I had to explain yet again what I was talking about. She felt very embarrassed and I won't let her live it down.

So that is my Quote of the Day

1 comment:

  1. good gawd...your mom and I are LOSERS! I didn't even get to the good part of this one and as SOON as I saw WE ARE SEVEN I pictured SEVEN OF NINE in my head! (people over 30 Lela, people over 30!)

    ReplyDelete