Sunday, April 10, 2011

Insults

So Kay and I were just mock fighting, calling each other names and such. Now, at my house the name calling will start with 'idiot' but quickly moves its way up to 'bitch'.

So as we went down the list of insults to each other which is now more of a game then anything else I ended up saying, "Bitch!"

To which Kay answered without hesitation, "Dumb ass!" As we are laughing mom steps in because she feels it hits a point where its not funny anymore. Thinking we are about to be told off we both are quick to say, "Sorry, sorry. We're just playing around." But the most interesting quote comes out of my moms mouth.

"Now, I don't want you calling your sister a dumb ass," Mom says. "That might hurt her self esteem. Bitch on the other hand, well, thats just fine."

Good to know that my mom still has humor. :) And so that is my Quote of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment