Friday, October 22, 2010

Poetry and Cats

So, my family has been trying to convince my dad to let us get another dog. Right now we only have one because my other dog died in April. We have the one we want picked out and everything and she is only a few weeks old. I was telling this story to my friend Lewis who said that we should get a cat instead. There are a few problems with this.

1. My dog would likely eat a cat. 
2. My sister is allergic to cat hair.
3. And my mom hates them. 

None of these things seemed to be a problem until we hit #3 in which Lewis seemed to be appalled that my mom would hate cats. He jokingly said that they couldn't be friends anymore. I told my mom this story and she laughed and yet again, came up with a Haiku on the spot:

Friends no more
Found out you like cats
Litter box

I still can not figure out how she can come up with these things without really thinking about it. And so that is my Quote of the Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment