Thursday, October 7, 2010

Names

My Aunt Jill just got this beautiful new English Mastiff. He is only 15 months old and already weights more then I do. Even though my aunt lives in another state, my entire family so was excited for them to get this new dog and we can't wait to go see him. 

My aunt bought him and decided to keep his original name which is Tucker. I saw no problem with this until my mom found out that they kept the name. To which she exclaimed; "I can't believe Jill kept the name Tucker for the new dog! It rhythms with so many....fun....words."

Honestly, this thought hadn't even entered my head until she said this and now I have to agree with her. I don't care if Jill keeps the name, the biggest challenge now will be to not say anything in front of her two young daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment