Saturday, August 28, 2010

Maroon 5

I guess this first post should actually be labeled "Things My Mother Does". I was not actually there for this event but my sister was and this happens often so its easy enough to picture. My mom and my younger sister who I say call K, where heading back from work/school. They stopped at the gas station on the way and just as they pulled up to the pump Maroon 5's song Misery came on the radio. Every window in the car was rolled down.

Now, at this point in the story my mom looks at me and says, "You know how I don't realize how loud I'm being sometimes."

As she dug around in the car for her purse, she proudly began to sing to Maroon 5...loudly. When she looked up again K was giggling. The car about two pumps away had four college guys in it. They weren't laughing or anything, they were just staring.

She stopped singing, and they quickly drove away.

No comments:

Post a Comment